Re: Issue and resolution tracking

From: L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 14:22:21 -0800
To: Simon Sapin <simon.sapin@exyr.org>
Cc: www-style@w3.org
On Monday 2014-01-13 21:04 +0000, Simon Sapin wrote:
> count. If the entire group can not agree on which system to pick, at
> least have one (no more!) per spec (chosen by the editors) and point
> to it from the spec headers.

It's not unusual to have to move issues from one spec to another; a
bunch of the open transitions issues are open only because I haven't
figured out what the right way to move them to the right tracking
mechanism for the right spec.

-David

             Before I built a wall I'd ask to know
             What I was walling in or walling out,