[css3-ui] drag/dragging cursor values

From: Jan Tosovsky <j.tosovsky@email.cz>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 21:59:41 +0100
To: <www-style@w3.org>
Dear All,

judging from thread [1] I suppose these new cursor values are targetted for
CSS3, but as it cannot be verified in any working draft [2] (the last is two
years old), it is not clear to me if this assumption is correct.

Anyway, it would be nice to have these in the default browser cursor set.
The sooner, the better. While they are available in Gecko/WebKit, I suspect
IE won't support it unless it is in the spec.

It is not problem to use custom cursors, but default ones would make life
easier ;-)

Thanks, Jan

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2013Apr/0058.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-ui/