Re: [css-ruby] Should CSS Ruby be consistent with HTML5 Ruby?

Dear fantasai,

>> In <52CCE1C3.2080903@inkedblade.net>,
>> fantasai wrote:

> The new CSS Ruby spec follows the HTML5 ruby model, and therefore the
> ruby-base-container element is no longer required to exist in the source.
> However, because an <rbc> element can exist, the display type exists.

As far as current spec (http://darobin.github.io/html-ruby/) is
concerned, <rbc> element does not exist. (It does exists in XHTML Ruby,
though.)

> Note also that for double-sided ruby, <rbc> is still required in HTML5
> Ruby, to delineate the two sides.

For double-sided ruby, I think not <rbc>, but <rtc> is necessary, as
follows.

Regards,

  kawabata.taichi@gmail.com       KAWABATA, Taichi