Re: Procedural (non-technical) point about freezing the cat and hat combinators before they've even been defined (was Re: Shadow DOM: Hat and Cat -- if that's your real name.)

On Feb 5, 2014, at 10:47 AM, Dimitri Glazkov <dglazkov@google.com> wrote:

> Given how much growth Polymer had seen in the recent months, I expect these features to start getting used pretty actively.

Would you mind sharing some of the data behind this assumption? I must be spending all my time with all the wrong people because I don't get that impression at all. Last time someone told me about Polymer, it was as part of the sentence "I started Polymer and then all the lights in the building dimmed". Not kind, probably unfair, but in line with what the rest of the still small amount of feedback I've heard on the topic. Needless to say, your confident assurances of around-the-corner success sound totally wishful to me. And it's possible I'm not alone?