Re: [css-ruby] Autohiding and out-of-flow elements

On Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 4:02 AM, Xidorn Quan <quanxunzhen@gmail.com> wrote:
> The current spec says:
>
> The content comparison for this auto-hiding behavior ... ignores elements
> (considers only the textContent of the boxes).
>
> Does that mean, out-of-flow elements inside the annotation should also be
> hidden, and any impact of them should be removed as well?

Is the question about the hiding behavior when the auto-hiding is
kicked in? If so, yes, the current spec reads so to me.

In the real life, I can't imagine any use of out-of-flow elements
inside <rt>, so if there were differences in implementation
difficulties, I can take easier one into the spec, unless someone
objects.

/koji