Re: size property as a shorthand for width/height

From: Marat Tanalin <mtanalin@yandex.ru>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2014 21:03:38 +0300
To: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
09.12.2014, 20:56, "Boris Zbarsky" <bzbarsky@mit.edu>:
> On 12/9/14, 12:36 PM, Marat Tanalin wrote:
>> šBTW, such delays (the Antony's reply has been made visible by mailing-list engine after a week (!) the message has actually been sent and already replied [1] by me) are an exciting "feature" of mailing lists in general which would unlikely be possible with web forums.
>
> It's a "feature" of pre-post moderation and moderators being really
> slow, I expect. šWeb forums can quite simply have the same issue, if
> they're doing pre-post moderation. šThough you're right that in a forum
> you would not have been able to reply until the moderator cleared the
> post you're replying to.

If that's just a moderation issue (though it's unlikely that _each_ message is checked by a moderator), then why my reply has been approved by moderator quickly while approving the message I've replied to was delayed for a week (even aside from that multiple other messages sent to mailing list by other people after the Antony's message have also been approved, and just the Antony's one has been delayed for some reason)? It looks more like a bug in mailing-list engine.