Re: size property as a shorthand for width/height

From: Marat Tanalin <mtanalin@yandex.ru>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2014 20:36:43 +0300
To: Antony Kennedy <booshtukka@me.com>
Cc: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
08.12.2014, 20:57, "Antony Kennedy" <booshtukka@me.com>:
> Size could easily be mistaken for font-size, border-size, or other things.
>
> “dimensions” might be a better property name.

BTW, such delays (the Antony's reply has been made visible by mailing-list engine after a week (!) the message has actually been sent and already replied [1] by me) are an exciting "feature" of mailing lists in general which would unlikely be possible with web forums.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2014Dec/0005.html