Re: Introducing WhatTF

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 16:17:04 +0100
To: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu>
CC: www-style@w3.org
Hello Boris,

> On 12/8/14, 12:44 AM, Rossen Atanassov wrote:
>> Want to know what our exact charter is and contribute to it? Join the
>> list at: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wtf/

> Just as a note, nothing in that link gives any indication of how to join
> that list.

Well, the link above takes you to a page which, as well as having the
mail archive, also has a link called "subscribe to this list". That
does seem pretty self explanatory to me.

> For the benefit of those who don't already know, mail
> public-wtf-request@w3.org with "subscribe" as the mail subject.

Which is what the "subscribe" link does, in fact.

--
Best regards,
 Chris Lilley, Technical Director, W3C Interaction Domain