Re: [selectors] New pseudo-element ::inner-wrapper & ::outer-wrapper (feature)

Thx, I'm happy that you like it .

I have more detailed designations and usages about them:

1. Nested ?
Yes, I think div::inner-wrapper::inner-wrapper should be valid.

2. Use with ::before & ::after ?
Yes, you can use div::inner-wrapper::before and even div::inner-wrapper::inner-wrapper::before to create more than two pseudo-elements which breaks the strange limitation of number of
pseudo-elements.

3. Will the pseudo-wrappers affect the direct-children selector ?
No, div>button will still work as if the pseudo-wrappers didn't exist.

4. About the "parent-selector" requirements:
Guys who wants parent-selectors, maybe pseudo-wrappers is the enough thing you need.

5. About the "padding 10px+15%" requirements:
The pseudo-wrappers may be a good solution about this. Just use the ::inner-wrapper to get another part of padding.