Re: [css-animations] Animation events for animation-duration: 0s

On Aug 28, 2014, at 4:00 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com> wrote:

> Nope, no resolution.  I was just capturing the conflict and noting an
> issue on it so it wouldn't get missed.

Well, yeah, sort of; you 'captured' it by adding normative prose which I've just used to clarify another issue. Doh! So I pretty much missed it until now; next time, ping the editors over email/IRC/mailing list or better, mark your proposal as an issue/note?

Speaking of: the issue in Animations Event didn't get picked up by bikeshed for highlighting? I'd better mark all this as issue text but I've had random luck with 'Issue:'