Re: [css-flexbox] Fixed mistakes in min-size:auto section, please review

On 08/18/2014 03:28 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> fantasai and I are reviewing a lot of Flexbox right now, and found
> that we'd made some stupid mistakes in writing the list of conditions
> that min-size:auto can resolve to.  We've fixed them, and would
> appreciate review.

Okay, so we rewrote it *again* because it was all wrong.
New text is up at
   http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-flexbox-1/#min-size-auto

Hopefully this time, we got it right, at least in terms of
correctly expressing what we think is the right behavior. :)
Feedback on precision and whether we're hitting the right
target both welcome.

p.s. I'm a little unsure of the 'main-size' condition on
referencing 'width'/'height'.

~fantasai