Re: [css-animations] Editorial: what media do animation properties apply to?

On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 12:55 PM, Sylvain Galineau <galineau@adobe.com> wrote:
> On Aug 18, 2014, at 3:31 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com> wrote:
>> braille and tty are just specialized screens, and insofar as they
>> respect any part of CSS, they should work fine with animations as
>> well.
>>
>> So "interactive" should be just fine for T&A.
>
> To the extent that braille is a writing system I'm not sure how animations are represented. Or rather, very few of them can be. I suppose that may be OK.

*Some* braille readers are basically screen-readers, but using braille
rather than audio.  Others are basically haptic screens (or printers)
that render text in braille, and may have some representation of other
parts of the page via touch as well.

The former doesn't apply any properties, basically, but the latter
certainly can.

> Any reason you can think of transition-property applies to visual while everything else applies to interactive?

No, that seems weird.