Re: [css-animations] When/how are keyframe values computed?

On Aug 10, 2014, at 9:55 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't know what you mean by this.  The "50%" is 50% progress through
> the timing function.  You can tweak that to your heart's content, and
> make the switch happen anywhere from the beginning to the end.

Well, I don't know what you mean by this :) If the switch for non-animatable properties always occurs 50% through the timing function, how do I tweak it to happen anywhere? Negative animation-delay certainly let you drag it further to the beginning. But how do you push it to the end of the duration? Or do you mean something else?