Re: [css-inline] drop initial size nitpick

On Aug 4, 2014, at 8:10 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com> wrote:

> [tangent alert!]
>
> On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 1:04 PM, Dave Cramer <dauwhe@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Now if only we could actually use W3C recommendations like MathML in W3C
>> specifications... :)
>
> I am *this close* to adding MathJax or something similar to Bikeshed's
> output (only doing so when you use a properly-marked formula). Would
> LaTeX work for you?

Note that the W3C process requires scripts to be on the W3C server for TR specs. The FXTF uses MathJax in at least two specs. Sharing a maintained copy of MathJax in the TR domain would be great.

Btw. Why requiring one format? Why not supporting all input formats of MathJax?

Greetings,
Dirk