[css-masking] mask-box-type for mask type (was: Re: [css-masking] lc issue 9: Does 'mask-source-type' apply to 'mask-box-image-source')

Hi,

I added the mask-box-type property[1] to CSS Masking so that the type of the mask can be specified for mask-box as well. (As it is possible with mask-type for layered masking[2]). The possible keywords are ‘luminance’ and ‘alpha’. (Take the luminance of an image or the alpha channel of an image as mask.)

Greetings,
Dirk

[1] http://dev.w3.org/fxtf/css-masking-1/#the-mask-box-type
[2] http://dev.w3.org/fxtf/css-masking-1/#the-mask-type