Re: [css-counter-styles] 'infinite' vs. 'infinity'

On Friday 2014-04-25 11:27 -0700, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 1:40 PM, L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org> wrote:
> > There are multiple places in
> > http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-counter-styles/ where 'infinity' is used
> > as a keyword value of the range descriptor, despite the valid value
> > of that descriptor being 'infinite'.
> >
> > I believe some selective search-and-replace is needed.  (There are
> > some occurrences of infinity that are not keywords, and thus ok.)
>
> Or should I switch the keywords to "infinity", since apparently my
> fingers are convinced that's what it should be?

I thought about suggesting that, but 'infinity' seems a little
awkward as a keyword that can mean either positive or negative
infinity depending on context, whereas 'infinite' seems a little
less awkward in that role.

-David

             Before I built a wall I'd ask to know
             What I was walling in or walling out,