Re: [css-shapes] basic shape syntax in prose

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 1:49 PM, Dirk Schulze <dschulze@adobe.com> wrote:
> On Sep 27, 2013, at 10:06 PM, Alan Stearns <stearns@adobe.com> wrote:
>>
>> Would that be satisfactory?
>
> <arg> will be a specific type and we should agree on a specific name since this is a global definition affecting all specs. In general yes, that would be possible.

Ah, right, I just assumed that was a placeholder.  We don't currently
have a way to declare that a type definition is "local" to some other
definition.  I need to come up with something for this, though.  (The
problem is that it's both a "type" and a "value" definition, which is
weird right now.)