Re: [css-shapes] basic shape syntax in prose

Hi Alan,

I think, to be consistent with the old spec, it should be "takes four to
six arguments" rather than "takes either four or six arguments". In the
last draft, five arguments set rx and ry to the same value.

Also, I'm definitely a fan of the new format.

-Bear