Re: [css-page-floats] Non-page-floats sections

On 9/26/13 4:14 PM, "Håkon Wium Lie" <howcome@opera.com> wrote:

>Also sprach Alan Stearns:
>
> > >Actually I didn't; the WG decided to split the draft at the F2F
> > >meeting, as per this chart:
> > >
> > >  http://www.wiumlie.no/img/2013/09-csswg-paris/IMG_5491-m.JPG
> >
> > Yes, and we resolved to publish a new working draft of the slimmed-down
> > GCPM module. We did not resolve to publish a working draft of Page
>Floats.
>
>I believe we did.

My understanding at the time was that Page Floats would be a new editor's
draft. Looking back at the IRC log I do not see a resolution to publish a
working draft of Page Floats.

Please take my first message in this thread as feedback I would like
addressed before publishing a working draft of Page Floats.

Thanks,

Alan