Re: [matrix][cssom-view] DOMPoint, DOMPointLiteral definitions

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 5:42 PM, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu> wrote:

> As in, do we really just want to have an immutable DOMRect type and a
> DOMRectLiteral dictionary, and have things like getBoundingClientRect()
> return the latter, say?

The only problem with that is we can't have methods on dictionaries. At the
implementation level we probably have to reify all the attributes, too,
which is sort of annoying ... a rectangle only needs 4 scalar values, but
the dictionary version would need at least 6.

Rob
waanndt  wyeonut  thoo mken.o w  *
*