Re: [matrix][cssom-view] DOMPoint, DOMPointLiteral definitions

If left and right are mutable then the width must change if either is
changed.

I say that if left change then right remains the same and the same
flipped. It is the width that changes.

If you want to set the left position without editing the width (the
right position changes instead) then use a property called x.

And of course, everything also applies on the other axis.

This is how the flash.geom.Rectangle class works in ActionScript 3.

Robert O'Callahan skriver: