Re: [css-fonts-3] i18n-ISSUE-289: Blank in figure 7

It's up to you. It's just that I found myself wondering whether the
diagram was correct or whether an error had slipped in.  I assumed that
the explanation is what you mentioned, but wasn't completely sure.

I'm happy whether or not you decide to make a change here.

RI

--
Richard Ishida