Re: [css-regions] Add " Reordering and Accessibility" section just like Flexbox

From: Takeshi Kurosawa <taken.spc@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 23:32:56 +0900
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
Cc: fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net, Alan Stearns <stearns@adobe.com>
Hi Alan,

>>Yet the Blink's bug is not the spec's bug, I believe the spec should
>>mention
>>relationship of reordering content and accessibility to avoid similar bugs
>>in other UAs and incorrect use of CSS Regions.
>
> I agree - the mention of flow-into not changing DOM order was intended to
> cover this, but the clarification is good. I've added the first two
> sentences below to the description of flow-into.

It looks good. Thank you.
http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-regions/#flow-into

> But I'm not certain these author conformance statements are necessary.

I read the thread about flexbox's order and accessibilty again.
And it seems there are no discussions about author conformance statements.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-cssacc/2012Jun/0001.html

+fantasai

Do you have opinions?
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/csswg/rev/896809e0a737#l1.30