Re: line-height: normal and multiple descendant font sizes

On 19/10/2013 5:20 PM, Glenn Adams wrote:
> Alan,
>
> I'm sure you mean well, but your contributions aren't helping resolve the
> issue, since you so clearly do not understand the problem I am discussing.
> Thanks for your attempts to help. Please continue to monitor my discussion
> with Gerard if you wish to learn the conclusion.
>
> Regards,
> Glenn
>
> P.S. I'm an expert on fonts and a member of the CSS WG since 1995, so I am
> in a better position to judge the specification text and what it intends
> versus what it says.

First off, you create a test case that is testing nothing. Secondly you
include borders on span elements where there should only been
backgrounds. FYI, GĂ©rard understanding of 10.8.1 come partly from my own
test cases and my test cases are based on Bruno Fassino's test cases.

So you are an expert of fonts and a member of the CSS WG since 1995.

Well I am an expert on various CSS specifications, a fine CSS author and
also good with creating test cases (as Bruno Fassino is). For the last 6
years, I have been creating test cases to see if UAs are following the
CSS specifications so don't be so presumptuous about your believed

--
Alan Gresley
http://css-3d.org/