Re: [css3-regions][css3-breaks] Forced region breaks inside a container with break-inside: avoid

On 10/10/13 9:22 AM, "fantasai" <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote:

>Done.
>https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/csswg/diff/50017ce70e6a/css-break/Overview.src.html
>
>Let me know if that's sufficiently clear. :)
>
>~fantasai

About this text (last change in the diff):

+ An <dfn>unforced break</dfn> is one that is not author-specified
<i>forced break</i>,
+ one that is inserted by the UA in order to prevent content from
overflowing the <i>fragmentainer</i>.

I feel like it's missing a couple of words. I'd phrase it like this
(additions between * *, removals between - -):

+ An <dfn>unforced break</dfn> is one that is not *an* author-specified
<i>forced break</i>,
+ *like* one -that is- inserted by the UA in order to prevent content from
overflowing the <i>fragmentainer</i>.

Makes sense or did I misread it?

Thanks a lot,
m.