[css-device-adapt] orientation: descriptor

From: Kenneth Rohde Christiansen <kenneth.christiansen@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 14:50:48 +0200
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
Hi there,

There seems to be no consensus about whether orientation: is a good
idea or not, and there is overlap with Screen Orientation spec, which
additionally introduces values such as portrait-primary,
landscape-secondary, etc.

For the above reasons, I think we should drop it from the spec for now
and we can reintroduce it in a level 2 spec, if people agree that it
is a good idea.

Rune, what do you think?

Cheers
Kenneth