Re: [cssom-view] DOMRect with aliases x, y to left, top?

From: Henrik Andersson <henke@henke37.cjb.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 12:21:33 +0200
To: Simon Pieters <simonp@opera.com>, www-style list <www-style@w3.org>, Dirk Schulze <dschulze@adobe.com>
Shouldn't the operator sign be flipped in the getters?

As far as I understand the text the intent is that the top attribute
should be min(y,y+height). The text specifies min(y,y-height).

That will correctly deal with negative heights.

The same issue goes for the left, right and bottom attributes.

That is, assuming a traditional computer coordinate system where the top
left corner is (0,0).

And while at it, can you pick a logical ordering the four mentioned
attributes?

Simon Pieters skriver: