Re: [cssom-view] DOMRect with aliases x, y to left, top?

Shouldn't the operator sign be flipped in the getters?

As far as I understand the text the intent is that the top attribute
should be min(y,y+height). The text specifies min(y,y-height).

That will correctly deal with negative heights.

The same issue goes for the left, right and bottom attributes.

That is, assuming a traditional computer coordinate system where the top
left corner is (0,0).

And while at it, can you pick a logical ordering the four mentioned
attributes?

Simon Pieters skriver: