Re: [css-images] element() image use cases

Example 2 could also be done with the CSS filter image function [1].

Apart from use cases, I would like to see how the element() function can be
implemented with no security violations and how we could define that
normatively.

1:
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/FXTF/raw-file/tip/filters/index.html#FilterCSSImageValue