Re: [css21] Clarifications on errata item s.11.1.1b (overflow on tables)

On Sun, 10 Nov 2013 17:38:27 +0800, Simon Pieters <simonp@opera.com> wrote:

> I'm looking at testing this errata item for CSS 2.1:

Now done, assuming what the minutes say applies, and that when the table
is the root element or HTML <body>, overflow applies only to the viewport
(i.e. not the table box). I think the errata item needs to be updated to
reflect those two points.

http://hg.csswg.org/test/rev/0122d024b908

cheers

--