Re: vh and vw as units for dimensions.

Okay, I understand now. Thank you for the explanation. This really cleared
things up.

1vh = 1% of html, body's height and 1vw = 1% of html, body's width.

And they let one use the units as relative the percentage of the html, body
height and width instead of relative to the parent height and width.

--
Regards,
              Irfan Mir.