Re: ::distributed and relative selectors (Was Re: [shadowdom]: Using :root to specify the insertion point in ::distributed)

A '::distributed' functional pseudo element in blink now suports a
relative selector.
https://codereview.chromium.org/15657003/

So far, the spec is good. I've not found any issue in the spec when I
was implementing that.

As for other use cases of relative selectors, such as Selectors API
level 2, I'd like to implement that too. But I am not sure how stable
the spec is.
Is there any opinions?

--
Hayato