Fwd: [cssom-view] Add a "smooth" parameter to scrollTo and s

Does it make sense to additionally allow the user control on the type of smooth scrolling they want?  Something like smooth-linear, smooth-ease-in-out, etc?  This seems a lot like a standard transition, and I would assume users would want the same types of controls over it.  Specifying duration also comes to mind.