[css3-multicol] percentage values on column-gap (Was: [css3-multicol] updated editor's draft)

From: Håkon Wium Lie <howcome@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 10:40:16 +0200
To: Anselm Hannemann <info@anselm-hannemann.com>
Cc: www-style@w3.org, Hans Christian Reinl <info@drublic.de>, Matthew Wilcox <elvendil@gmail.com>
Anselm Hannemann wrote:

 > I am still missing the requested re-implementation of the percentage value on column-gap.
 > This has been requested two times by now in the last months
 > (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2013Feb/0494.html /
 > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2013Feb/0504.html)
 > and I don't see a negative impact on implementing it.

I think it's a reasonable request. I don't remember why it was removed
for the CR. Putting it back in requires support from implementors,
though -- do you know if anyone implements this?

When posting, please use the subject line suggested by the draft:

   When sending e-mail, please put the text “css3-multicol” in the
   subject, preferably like this: “[css3-multicol] …summary of
   comment…”

Otherwise, the editor may not notice :)

Cheers,

-h&kon