Re: Percentage not valid for column-gap?

Yes, totally +1.
Even tough the Multi-column Layout Module is CR by now using percent based values for column-width and column-gap is a necessary extension to the current module.

Just today I stumble upon the problem while designing a fluid layout.
Here is an example: You have two coulmns in a liquid - percent based - layout and want to maintain the column-gap/coulmn-width ratio to work with a grid you are using. It is not possible because you cannot use a percent based value for the properties.
There might be other problems within the specification that I have not found yet.

If this was discussed before I'd be happy to read the full discussion.

Thanks for taking my opinion into account.
- Hans