Re: [css-color] Have you considered standardizing a rgba(#RRGGBB, <alpha-value>) notation?

I think having two functions for very similar functionality (absolute vs relative adjustment) is a bit clumsy and inelegant. Apart from that, great idea! Not sure adjusting RGB channels is useful, but adjusting HSL channels is super useful.

Lea Verou
W3C developer relations
http://w3.org/people/all#leahttp://lea.verou.me ✿ @leaverou