Re: Naming of selector that matches :empty or only-whitespace (was Re: [CSSWG] Minutes Telecon 2013-04-10)

As a author I would've preferred :empty. It's a shame it's used in a non obvious way IMHO.

:blank
:leafnode (as in furthest node in the tree)
:leaf (see above)
:hollow
:vacant(better match for current empty IMHO)

Regards
Stefan Wallin
—
Sent from Mailbox for iPhone