Re: [mediaqueries4] - Pointer size/accuracy

10px and 40px are nice values. But if you have full HD on 5 inch (like HTC
one), your pointer size can have over 150px (very thick fingers). Other
users with motoric handicaps (like multiple sclerosis or spastisity ... or
using eyes to move the pointer) can use the web at moment only by using
keys (as I know) because it is too hard to hit "our usual" links or buttons
by using the pointer.

I think, 150px will also be very good in this cases. But this value can
also be to small for 4k displays (in few years)... It's not easy to look in
the future. A "pointer-accuracy-max(100px)" is flexible... and can be
interesting for game developers (I think so).

The three lexical values are ok for me.

Best regards
Robert