Re: [css4-background] use cases for 'border-corner-shape'?

Speaking of this, russian major search engine Yandex comes to the mind:
www.yandex.ru
They are using rectangle at the right side as their corporate style.

It can be seen in their mobile version of the site, see the screenshot
(113 KB):
http://files.myopera.com/GreLI/albums/2485841/Screenshot_2013-03-27-15-01-38.png

Note there are gradients on the yellow arrow and the button. It's
quite difficult to make with just CSS, so it has been made very hacky.

I think there are much more examples, it's just the first that came into
my mind.