Re: [css3-align] Some questions about justify-self

On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 4:15 PM, fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote:
> On 03/21/2013 04:46 PM, Christian Biesinger wrote:
>>

>>> Note, biesi, this spec needs a clean-up. :) What you're looking at
>>> is very much a first draft.
>>

>> That's fine :) I was hoping that me trying to implement it would help
>> getting the spec into a better state. Does that sound reasonable?
>

> Personally, I think (Tab and)? I should do a round of revision first,
> so that at least what's there seems correct. It's a bit sloppy atm,
> and I'd rather you didn't run into such problems as would be fixed by
> a proper review while you're partway through writing code.
>
> But, your call. :P

Hm... well, for now I've decided to start writing tests, which should
be easy to update when the spec changes. I'll probably start
implementing after that, at least the more straightforward parts.

Happy to contribute the tests to the w3c if you're interested, btw.

-christian