Re: [css-flexbox] Making percentage margins/padding consistent with Grid

To be clear -- you're talking about percentage margins and padding on
flex *items*, right?  (not on a flex container)

If so -- then, "the height of the containing block" would mean "the
height of the flex container" in this context, correct? (since flex
containers form a containing block for their contents.)

~Daniel