Re: [css3-conditional] box-shadow example

Le 02/03/2013 08:34, Brad Kemper a écrit :
> In example 7 of "CSS Conditional Rules Module Level 3" [1], it claims
> that the @supports is grouping the 'color:white' rule with the
> 'box-shadow' rules, because the white text would be invisible if
> box-shadow wasn't supported. That would be true of 'text-shadow' (if the
> background and everything behind it was white or transparent), but the
> box-shadow in the example wouldn't make any difference. It goes around
> the outside of the box, and wouldn't be underneath the text normally
> (unless we are somehow assuming a negative indent, or a child element
> with negative margins or something).
>
> 1) http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-conditional/#at-supports

Proposed fix:

* Change box-shadow to text-shadow in this example, which is apparently
what was intended.
* Add "(assuming a white background)" after "would cause the text to
become invisible". This is the only reason the text would become
invisible. Alternatively, add `background: white` to the rule.

--
Simon Sapin