Re: lazy loading for images via css

On 6/27/13 11:54 PM, Felipe Nascimento de Moura wrote:
> - I know images are loaded side-by-side with CSSs...this would work for
> css as the style attribute in the image or inline in the page

No, because the image loads start before the DOM node has been created
(and in particular before the style attribute has been parsed).

> or when images are added to the page after the css has loaded;

Again, possibly not, because styles are resolved async (and possibly on
a layout thread) while image loads can happen on a totally different thread.

> What you think?

Why are we doing this via CSS?  It seems better suited to a content
attribute.

-Boris