Re: [cssom] Idiom for representing at-rules containing properties?

On 6/27/13 5:54 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> I think that using .style makes sense when the set of properties is
> large and ever-growing, like it is for normal CSS properties.  The
> CSSStyleDeclaration interface makes it at least somewhat more
> convenient to determine what properties are actually set

I think we should only use CSSStyleDeclaration specifically for things
whose set of properties in fact matches the set of properties in style
declarations.  If we want an object for "all the properties" for other
cases, it should be a different object.

-Boris