Re: [css3-multicol] Section 2. The multi-column model, Example 8

"Gérard Talbot" wrote:

 > > Something bugs me with the examples, all the examples in the multi-column
 > > model spec. The descenders of last lines of each and all columns of
 > > multi-column elements are overlapping into the padding area of the
 > > multi-column div and this shouldn't be. (In other words, the p,j,y,q,g
 > > glyphs overlap the bottom blue lines)

 > If your browser has minimum font-size set to above 14px, then there will
 > be overlapping occurring!

Thanks for analyzing this. The rendering samples should be frozen into
bitmaps when the spec progresses. It has been convenient to keep them
as markedup text during editing, but rendering is somewhat
unpredictable -- as you have discovered.

Cheers,

-h&kon