Re: Which browser's do support the sticky position?

I think the delay on speccing and implementing this cross-browser is
unfortunate. It addresses a common use-case that is usually handled
via jank-causing scroll handlers and has been received very positively
by developers. The fact that it is only available, prefixed, in Webkit
is likely to result in more mobile content that only fully works in
iOS.