Re: [css-shapes] restricting <uri> in shape-outside to CORS-same-origin?

I think it would be less trouble for authors if the shape was rendered correctly, but could not be read from getComputedStyle() or anything similar, akin to what happens with :visited styles. Wouldn’t that be equally secure?

Lea Verou
W3C developer relations
http://w3.org/people/all#leahttp://lea.verou.me ✿ @leaverou