Re: [selectors4] Multiple subject indicators

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 12:01 PM, Timmy Willison <timmywillisn@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 5:17 AM, François REMY
> <francois.remy.dev@outlook.com> wrote:
>>

>>   (c) both subjects are valid ('!ul + !p img' selects both the 'ul' and
>> the 'p')
>

> +1!

In numerous past discussions (sorry I cant scoop together links right
now) it had been decided that the above would be an error.  In fact,
IIRC it was one of the reasons for not using :has() which has been in
jquery for... well... forever and was one of the original proposals
from like 1999 or something.

Hopefully I can be forgiven for bringing up the :has() debate again :)