Re: [CSS21] Reviews and tests needed for errata: s.6.2.1(change)

Le Mar 30 juillet 2013 19:08, Rebecca Hauck a écrit :

>>> Let me know if I missed anything or if you have questions.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> -Rebecca

Errata in REC-CSS2-20110607
http://www.w3.org/Style/css2-updates/REC-CSS2-20110607-errata.html

CSS 2.1 Errata wikipage
http://wiki.csswg.org/test/css2.1#css-21-errata

s.6.1.1(clarification) and s.6.2.1(change) (which both relate to 'inherit'
keyword):

I would make sure that these 3 tests with the "Submitted for Review"
status are reviewed and approved:

http://test.csswg.org/shepherd/testcase/inherit-static-offset-001/

http://test.csswg.org/shepherd/testcase/inherit-static-offset-002/

http://test.csswg.org/shepherd/testcase/inherit-static-offset-003/

The wording of the text asserts of those 3 tests has to be checked.

Those 3 tests were created in response to
[CSS21] Computed value of top/right/bottom/left for position:static
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-css-testsuite/2010Nov/0014.html

Gérard

--
CSS 2.1 Test suite RC6, March 23rd 2011