[css-regions] Editorial comment on content chain order

From: François REMY <francois.remy.dev@outlook.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 19:45:47 +0200
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
The specs says:

|  The children of an element or content with
|  a specified flow may themselves have a
|  specified flow. If an element or content
|  has the same specified flow as one of its
|  ancestors, it becomes the next sibling of
|  its closest ancestor with the same specified
|  flow.

I believe the wording is wrong because:

 [1] children wording

The text should says "descendants" and not "children".

 [2] in-flow-order of nested elements

If multiple elements are in the same flow as their common nearest ancestor, only one can become the next sibling of this ancestor. The wording should be modified into:

|  it becomes the next sibling of the nearest
|  element which is part of that flow, when
|  nodes are navigated backwards from that
|  element

and possibly reference the DOM Traversal specification.

We could also add a note saying that the content-flow basically follows the DOM order.

Best regards,
Francois