Re: [css-syntax] Drafted a new "CSS Stylesheet" section, please comment

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 7:15 AM, Simon Sapin <simon.sapin@exyr.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The output of the parser described in css-syntax is made of generic
> qualified rules, at-rules, and declarations where rule preludes, block
> contents and declaration values can be almost anything.
>
> As requested during the Tokyo F2F, I started a new section on how to
> interpret this output into a CSS stylesheet as represented in CSSOM,
> expected by Cascade, etc.
>
> http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-syntax/#css-stylesheets
>
> Comments?

Thanks for drafting this!

I think my last commit pretty much entirely rewrote it, but your base
text was very useful for structuring it.

Do we need anything for the CSSOM hookup, or is that just handled
implicitly by CSSOM itself, by virtue of it somehow applying itself to
stylesheets?